We are looking to grow a small team of ‘bank’ staff who can be available to cover staff holiday, training, sickness etc, as and when needed (subject to your availability).
You must be flexible to cover weekdays 9am-5.30pm, all year round, and be available for short notice / immediate cover too.
An Early Years qualification would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Have a passion for working with young children
- Provide a safe, welcoming and respectful environment
- Enthuse and encourage children to become confident and independent learners
- Strive to be an excellent role model for young children
- Work well using their own initiative, in a busy and rapidly changing environment
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Implement policies and procedures at all times
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills
If you have a passion for working with young children, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please CLICK HERE to apply online or pop into the office to collect a paper application form.
Should your application pass our initial assessment, we will contact you to schedule a telephone interview. Should you pass that stage, you will be invited to attend a trial day including formal interview.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (cost to you approx. £50) and satisfactory references. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation Offenders Act (1974) and subject to ongoing vetting procedures required in line with legislation.